If you or your child is bored of drawing figures , sketches on paper then pass it off as greeting cards.
Home made cards gives that personal touch and add special emotional values. Here i am sharing a easy tutorial .
What You Will Need?
- Any heavy paper or card paper as a base
- Construction paper in varied colors
- White glue
- A pair of scissors
- colored pens
- Plain white paper
How to Create?( Traditional Warli cards)
- Cut the card paper according to the size you need.
- Fold it into the half. Make parallel slits.
- draw some warli figures on the top of card.
How to Create?( Shirt shape cards)